Sunday, August 17, 2014

Let's Meet the Meat

"It was eventually decided to cut through the whole tangled problem and breed an animal that actually wanted to be eaten and was capable of saying so clearly and distinctly. And here I am." - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy



Tasty bovine, walking down the street,
Tasty bovine, the kind I’d like to eat,
Tasty bovine.
I’d like a piece of you, it’s true -
No one could look as good as you,
Savory.

Tasty bovine, won’t you nourish me?
Tasty bovine, I couldn’t help see
Tasty bovine.
That you look juicy as can be,
Great for hungry folks like me.
Yum.

Tasty bovine, lookin’ sweet -
Tasty bovine, meet the meat.
Tasty bovine, give your eats to me.
Tasty bovine, yeah yeah yeah,
Tasty bovine, come my way,
Tasty bovine, say you’ll stay in me.
‘Cause you’ll feed me, I’ll eat you right.
Steak, stew, or burger, be mine tonight.

Tasty bovine, don’t walk on by.
Tasty bovine, you need to die.
Tasty bovine, don’t let me starve, hey...okay.
If that’s the way it must be, okay.
I guess I’ll have a salad, maybe – great.
With ranch or Thousand Island – wait!
What do I smell?
Steak is sizzling, I can tell.
Ahhh, that juicy, seasoned smell.
Tasty bovine!

No comments: